AHDB Beef and Lamb has funded a significant amount of research work on all areas of beef production in the last few years. This event provides an opportunity for levy payers to hear about this work and to take home key messages.
10:00 - Arrival, registration, tea / coffee
10:25 - Welcome
10:30 - Form groups to visit the six stations:
- Diana Williams - Improving liver fluke control in cattle
- Neil Rowe - Driving improvement using key performance indicators
- Debbie Brown - Targeted suckler co nutrition using body condition scoring
- Rob Prendiville - Profitable beef from dairy production systems
- Simon Marsh - A review of recent beef finishing research at Harper Adams
- Marc Jones - Getting better performance from cattle at grass
13:00 Reform groups to visit remaining stations
14:30 - Round up at final station
15:00 Event ends / depart
Venue: Food Academy Lecture Theatre, Harper Adams University, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 8NB
For more information, please click here.