Join LEAF for a one-day conference exploring the role of technology in developing the current and future potential of Integrated Farm Management.
This year's IFM conference will draw on the research and demonstration activities of the LEAF Network to assess the current role technology plays in Integrated Farm Management, and look ahead to what new technology will offer IFM in the future. The precision accuracy and marginal gains offerred by many new techniques and promised by upcoming research, will be critical when continually evaluating and improving IFM as a whole farm level approach.
Speakers include the follwing from LEAF Demonstration Farms and LEAF Innovation Centres.
- Andrew Ferguson, Farming Manager, Leckford Estate
- Andrew Francis, Senior Farms Manager, Elveden Estate
- Dr Alisdair Leake, Head of Project, The Allerton Project
- Prof. Mark Rutter, Professor of Applied Animal Behaviour, Harper Adams University
- Paul Hayward, Cold Harbour Farm
- Euan Caldwell, Head of Farms, James Hutton Institute
- Dr Prysor Williams, Senior Lecturer in Environmental Management, Bangor University
- Alice Johnston, Applications and Stewardship Coordinator, Bayer Crop Science UK
Location: Fera Science Ltd (Fera), Natiaonl Agri Food Innovation Campus, Sand Hutton, York, YO41 1LZ
For more information please click here.