The Farm Carbon Calculator is free for individual farmers and growers to use on a non-commercial basis. However when the Calculator is being used on a more commercial basis, we offer a variety of paid-for options.
Organisations using our commercial services are invited to join our Calculator Supporter community and all the money is reinvested to support future developments, ensuring the Calculator is world-leading and at the forefront of the latest research.
We currently have three types of service:
- Professional Licences to use the Farm Carbon Calculator. For any businesses using the Calculator to provide paid-for footprinting or advice, such as consultancies and land agents.
- Bespoke “White Label” services. For organisations interested in a bespoke-skinned version of the Calculator, featuring group administration, bespoke branded reports and benchmarking.
- Custom integrations: For organisations interested in a custom integration via our API service, to enhance the flow of footprinting data, benchmarks and other information.
Fees from professional licences help to support future developments, ensuring the Calculator is world-leading and at the forefront of the latest research. To discuss trial periods or have an introduction call, please get in touch.
|2023 rates||No plan||Basic||Standard||Gold|
|from £65 |
|from £50 |
|from £42 |
|Number of reports included||–||up to 20||up to 50||up to 120|
|Starter training sessions||–||1 session||2 sessions||2 sessions|
|No of users||–||up to 8||up to 20||up to 50|
|Customer support||–||2 hours||6 hours||12 hours|
|Base annual fee||–||£1,300||£2,500||£5,000|
|Extras above payment plan|
|Additional reports||£120||£45 per report||£40 /report||£35 /report|
|Report validation||from £75|
|Extra online training sessions||£350|
For organisations interested in providing a bespoke Calculator experience for their users, we provide White Label versions of the Farm Carbon Calculator. These customised versions of the calculator are hosted and maintained by the Farm Carbon Toolkit, but styled to suit your brand identity. They include the following features:
- A dedicated home page and URL
- Dedicated web support in case of any problems
- Customised visuals and messaging for users: including bespoke resources for users.
- Membership of our supporter community, with opportunities to feedback on Calculator development and the needs of your organisation.
- Group admin function: explore and export data from all users, as PDF reports and CSV downloads.. This enables you to understand averages and benchmarks within your group. This is subject to appropriate data protection agreements with your users.
- Customised report page: including PDF downloads, with agreed branding that enables the report to have a visual comparable with the customised home page, and a sense of ownership.
- Customised help documents and FAQs specific to your user group
- Initial half day training session on how to use the Calculator, plus ongoing support in case of technical queries
- Plus all standard features of the Calculator:
- A continually updated, latest version of the Calculator engine
- Results in three levels of detail – Summary, Detailed and Full
- Comparison: compare your results against other carbon reports
- Share: enable others to access your carbon reports via a URL token
Find out more
To find out more and discuss your needs for a Professional Licence or White Label please contact [email protected].