About this Event
• Ever wanted to know what it is that makes plants grow strong and in drought?
• Want to know how to convert consolidated soil into friable top soil that doesn’t saturate?
• Like to know how to create the most beneficial environment for crops/stock on your farm?
On this course, lead by Niels Corfield, you will:
• Learn the whys and wherefores of regenerative agriculture, soil health and pasture management on grazed operations
• Learn how to monitor soil/pasture on your farm.
• Be introduced to new ways of thinking about the "farming problem" and new ways to monitor your farm.
Runs for two sessions 1.00 - 5.00pm
Session 1: Presentations
- Regenerative agriculture- & soil health principles
Session 2: Workshop/Presentations
- Analysis of soils/pasture on your farm,
- Land under grass
For more information and to book your place please follow this Eventbrite link.