Event date:Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 09:45 to 16:45
SOYL's winter workshops are an ideal opportunity to find out what's new in precision farming technology. Places need to be booked and are limited, so book early to secure your place. Topics covered will include:
- How data can support decisions and improve productivity. Real data analysis will show how different layers interact in a real arable situation.
- Benefits from using multiple precision services
- A detailed look at managing the physical, chemical and biological state of our soils including precision soil health, magnesium management, trace elements and
- targeted cultivations
- Nitrogen Decision Making for spring 2018 - a look at current season data and how it can be combined with precision management to improve crop yield
- A look at some new developments aimed at improving decision making and profitability of grass crops
- Integrated Precision Data Management - MySOYL allows all your precision data to be managed and analysed in one location, offers the latest developments including yield map tools, shows improved data analysis and real time weather will be shown for the first time.
Places are limited so early booking is advised.
To book your free place call 01635 204190, email [email protected] or fill in the registration form below.
Location: Ravenwood Hall, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk