Come and see the FCT team at the Low Carbon Agriculture Show on the 6th and 7th of March.
The show is a vibrant event for forward-thinking farmers, landowners and industry operators. The event will explore ways to address climate change through the generation of renewable energy, the implementation of low-carbon technology and best practices in both carbon and environmental land management.
Our CEO, Liz Bowles, will be speaking on Thursday 7th March at 1.10pm – 2.20pm, in the session dedicated to the reduction of on-farm GHG emissions.
Free drop-in consultations on farm carbon footprinting
As part of our presence at the show we will be offering free 15 minute sessions for farmers and growers looking to understand more about their carbon footprint. In these sessions our Farm Carbon and Soils Advisors alongside the Farm Carbon Calculator team can answer any questions you may have and talk you through the process of creating a footprint for your farm enterprise or understanding the results of a previous report, the first steps towards reducing your footprint.
- Understanding what data is required for a carbon footprint and the best approach to collating and entering this information into the Farm Carbon Calculator
- By creating a baseline carbon footprint, you can measure your current emissions and sequestration across the farm business
- The team can provide interpretation of the results of previous carbon footprinting reports, helping to identify ‘hotspots’ where there may be opportunities to reduce emissions and increase carbon sequestration
We recommend booking so you are not disappointed.
The times for the 15 minute consultations are:
- 6th March: 11am – 1pm and 2.30pm – 3.30pm
- 7th March: 10.30am – 12.30pm
Please book here:
Make sure you select the month of March. You will see there are only options on 6th and 7th March, click on the date you prefer and your time preference.
We will be on stand 122.
Of course you are welcome to come by our stand at any time, the times above are just for the consultations. We look forward to seeing you there!