Our CEO, Liz Bowles, and two of our Farm Carbon and Soils Advisors, Emma Adams and Tilly Kimble-Wilde will be at the Low Carbon Agriculture Show on the 7th and 8th February.
This event is for forward thinking farmers, landowners and industry operators and is set to explore ways to address the climate emergency through the generation of renewable energy, the implementation of low carbon technology and best practice both in carbon and environmental land management.
Free drop in consultations on farm carbon footprinting
As part of our presence at the show we will be offering free 15 minute sessions for anyone interested. In these sessions we’ll answer any questions you may have and talk you through the process of creating a footprint for your farm enterprise, the first steps towards reducing your footprint.
- If you know where you are currently, by creating a baseline, then you can track any progress you make towards reducing your emissions.
- You can also see any hotspots where your emissions may be particularly high so you could focus your actions more strategically.
- You may also discover how much carbon you are already storing on your farm, giving you a net carbon balance.
We recommend you booking so you are not disappointed.
The times for the 15 minute consultations are:
- 7th February: 10am – 12pm
- 8th February: 10am – 11am and 2.30 – 3.30pm.
Please book here: https://calendly.com/info-fct/15mincarbon
Make sure you select the month of February. You will see there are only options on February the 7th and 8th, click on the date you prefer and your time preference.
We will be on stand 413.
Of course you are welcome to come by our stand at any time, the times above are just for the consultations. We look forward to seeing you there!