PLEASE NOTE, THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
A workshop aimed at farm advisors, agronomists, consultants and trainers.
Lunch will be provided
With an increasing appreciation of the critical role and value of soil to our farm net zero ambitions comes a need for more effective measurement of soil carbon levels.
At this event, experts working on the Soil Carbon project will present new insights and recommendations including sampling to account for in-field variations, protocols for monitoring change over time and guidance on the practicalities associated with laboratory testing methods.
We will also be launching our Soil Carbon Field and Laboratory Guide.
- Becky Willson (Farm Carbon Toolkit)
- Prof. Paul Harris (Rothamsted Research)
- Prof. Andy Neal (Rothamsted Research)
- Jasper Newman (Plymouth University)
- Tom Tolputt (Southwest Farm Consultants)
Part-funded by the Agritech Cornwall project.